Bausch Health is a diverse company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
Reporting to the Director, Sales Learning and Development, this person will be accountable for the development and implementation of training strategies, plans, programs and processes to support Bausch+Lomb Vision Care business goals and objectives.
- Partner with marketing, sales, and operations to identify training needs and recommend solutions.
- Develop, implement and facilitate training workshops as required for National Sales Meetings and other meetings that may be necessary as determined by the commercial teams.
- Co-travel with new and current sales personnel to assess, coach and develop their level of product knowledge and skills related
- Assist in creating a measurement strategy and sustainability process before and after programs/initiatives
- Identify, design, create and facilitate effective content that improves the desired competency level of sales management.
- Responsible for coaching, developing and utilizing the field based trainers in on-boarding new hires and in new hire training programs.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze performance gaps and develop training initiatives to drive results
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of training services offered.
- Plan, organize and facilitate new hire and ongoing training programs
- Become product expert on assigned promoted and competitive products