This position will provide systems support and administration of our eyeTELLIGENCE™ cloud based IoT solution for connectivity with installed surgical capital equipment and associated data within the cloud.
• Systems support and maintenance for eyeTELLIGENCE™, the Bausch + Lomb Surgical IoT Solution, including:
o Support and maintenance for the day-to-day operation of eyeTELLIGENCE™, the Bausch+Lomb Surgical IoT Solution.
o Provide help desk support for users of the front-end user application.
o Development of process workflow.
o Support active customer inquiries / requests submitted through our Get Me Help feature to ensure consistent workflow and response.
o Database administration of a NoSQL database.
o Develop and analyze cloud based machine performance data sets and present the data in readable states to management, stakeholders and other personnel.
o Assist with on-boarding of new users and ensuring the proper assignment of users and installed surgical capital equipment to proper groups.
o Project support participation, which may include the addition of features and capabilities within the IoT Solution.
o Other duties as assigned.
Preferred: Bachelor of Science degree in any hard science. Extensive directly related experience may be considered.
• Must be capable and comfortable with interfacing and providing help desk support for varying groups through different mediums such as phone and email.
• Ability to anticipate, identify, and meet end-user needs while delivering prompt, efficient, quality service to the business.
• Working practical knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Proven working knowledge of computer and basic Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
• Working practical knowledge of IoT solutions
• Ability to design and create reports, including charts and graphs within Microsoft Excel, to satisfy various technical, business and management requests.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of users with varying technical abilities.
• Must be a self-starter who will actively pursue results.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
• Some working knowledge within customer service environment.
• Ability to create databases or at a minimum, work within Access or SQL databases.
• Proven ability to work as part of a project team.
3 years professional experience working within a comparable role.
Demonstrated experience working within an IoT solution in some administrative capacity.
Healthcare Industry experience highly preferred.