Solta Medical is a global leader in the aesthetic energy-based device industry, providing innovative, effective solutions for patients; each designed to enhance and expand our partner physicians’ medical practices. With over a decade at the forefront of the industry, we’ve marked some important milestones.
Solta Medical has been built with a unique blend of people and talents – see how you might fit in. Our organization is driven by smart, savvy and creative people. We employ thought leaders in every area from research to global manufacturing, all working together to solve complex, dynamic technology and business issues. This integrated multi-disciplinary approach gives Solta employees unique expertise both in specialized areas of focus and in evolving cross-functional capacities. As a world-wide organization, we also take a deliberate approach to ensuring our workforce reflects our global nature, bringing together employees of different nationalities and cultures from around the world. We continue to expand into new markets and new countries around the globe and are always on the lookout for new talent to help build our team.
This position works in close collaboration with cross functional groups to impact product innovation with research and development, and flow-through processes with manufacturing. This position can be based in Raleigh, NC and will report to the Solta Senior Director, Medical Marketing.
• Support all marketing strategies, planning, tactics and operations
• Responsible establishing and aligning the commercial strategy for Solta brands
• Establish and maintain effective channels of communication to drive the understanding of opportunities, key brand strategies, market position and product availability
• Support the development, implementation, and monitoring of new product launches to meet or exceed sales and margin expectations
• Interface with key product line consultants and key opinion leaders
• Campaign management of assigned products, including development of promotional and campaign materials, ad copy, ads, product brochures, sales aids, multimedia materials, technical articles, trade show demonstrations and promotional events
Education: BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
• 2+ years of marketing experience-pharmaceutical/medical/aesthetics field preferred
• Strong analytic skills
• Demonstrated strategic leadership skills
• Strong organizational management
• Demonstrated track record of successfully coordinating the efforts and results of multiple functional areas
• Ability to communicate the vision, direction and market realities of the business to internal and external audiences