Degree in Pharmacology, Toxicology, Biology, or related discipline. PhD with 0-2 years relevant industry experience; MS with a minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Breadth of Expertise: General assignments, project management within function, individual contributor.
- Problem Solving: Conceives solutions and applies to solve problems of medium complexity with independence.
- Customer focus: Experience working with internal customers and with external vendors (e.g., CROs)
- Experience in design, implementation and data analysis of in vitro and in vivo. Skilled in data analysis and interpretation.
- Basic understanding of good laboratory practice (GLP) regulations
Special Skills: Computer Literacy with skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Acrobat, EndNote, and Prism. Strong Communication, organization, report writing, and presentation skills a must. Must be able to develop working relationships with various internal core competencies, manage outside suppliers, influence others outside of their immediate control and lead team members
Entry Level – 0-3 years in a preclinical/nonclinical drug development setting
- Experience in design, implementation and data analysis of in vitro and in vivo pharmacology studies.
- Proven track record of technical document writing as evidenced by scientific publications, reports, technical bulletins, poster presentations, etc.
- Ability to review, prioritize, and summarize complex information from study reports and scientific literature.
- Must be organized, able to successfully manage multiple projects, work on teams, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and across department functions.
- Basic understanding of good laboratory practice (GLP) regulations desired but not required.