Internal Customers/Business Partners:
- Commercial Sales and Support Teams
- Company IT
External Customer/Business Partners:
- Audit/Inspection Organizations (FDA, Notified Bodies, International Regulatory Agencies)
- Surgical Customers –Administrative Personnel, possibly O.R. Personnel
Bachelor’s degree, IT focus
(Associate’s degree, IT emphasis and extensive direct experience may be considered)
Skills / Qualifications / Training
- Strong technical capabilities required, must be an expert in Access, and various database software technologies.
- Strong orientation for detail and ability to develop and maintain databases, and build strong customer relationships.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills along with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong process improvement background preferred.
- Strong Communication skills required (written and verbal).
- Must be a self-starter who will help drive solutions and resolutions for issues.
- Creative thinking is a must for this position.
- Proven experience working within Access and SQL database structures including development of queries, troubleshooting issues, modification to tables and designs, data integrity and accuracy, and debugging.
- Proven experience working with data output and with design / development of reports from Access based databases.
- Experience working within Visual Basic, .Net, or other scripting languages highly preferred, for troubleshooting purposes not building from ground up.
- Experience training others.
- Proven working knowledge of computer and basic Microsoft Office suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Proven Customer Service experience. At least 3 years preferred.