Responsible for the continuous development and maintenance of Quality Systems at the B& L Tampa Pharmaceuticals Organization. Will also be responsible for various Quality System process improvements and Quality Assurance/System projects and Identifying and addressing Compliance Gaps. Work with cross-functional teams to develop/improve Quality Systems
Mentor, coordinate and manage the Aseptic Training team to ensure that Training requirements are met. Ensure timely completion of garment excursions.
- Minimum of BA/BS
- Supervisory leadership and training/training material development experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with a broad array of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Quality Systems and processes. Experience in executing process improvements as well as identifying and closing Compliance gaps in these areas.
- High level of competency of MS office applications such as
MS Word, Excel and Access
- 5+ years of experience in Training Compliance in a
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing GMP Environment or equivalent.
- Adept with presentation skills to deliver broad material to an audience.
- Experience in the administration of ComplianceWire is strongly preferred
- Experience with other Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Quality Systems.
-Aseptic processing knowledge a plus