Education: High School diploma required - AA/Bachelor’s degree preferred or college courses in accounting
Skills / Qualifications / Training:
- Strong orientation for detail and ability to build strong customer
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills along with the ability to handle multiple
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Exceptional Communication skills (written and verbal) and strong analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service or Credit and Collections experience
- Proven experience with researching and resolving customer
- Experience working with data within database environments (Microsoft Access preferred).
- Process improvement experience preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated industry such as medical device or healthcare strongly preferred.