Education: HS diploma required. Technical apprenticeship or Associates degree in related electrical or mechanical strongly preferred. Relevant job experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- 5 years in Technical Support or Technical Project role demonstrating a progression of skills performing equipment repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Detailed understanding of mechanical, electrical and controls concepts.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and electrical prints
- 1 year minimum of medical device experience preferred.
- Innovation, strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Special Skills: Process validation or change control experience, PLC knowledge, programming/troubleshooting knowledge of robots (SCARA, FANUC, Staubli, IAI) and servo motors highly desired.