Create Customer loyalty by defining the customer base; understanding customer requirements, expectations and needs; providing value for the customer and seeking feedback from the customer. Manage the Customer relationship by delivering on customer commitments; ensuring exceptional customer experience; recovering from mistakes; removing barriers; building a network of relationships; measuring performance and managing all aspects of service and communication to achieve these identified results.
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years customer service supervisory experience required.
· Minimum 5 years Customer Service / account management experience with a strong technical focus.
· Requires knowledge of all customer service areas, orders and invoicing.
· Complete understanding of customer service operations. Knowledge of ERP systems, PeopleSoft helpful but not required.
· Data Entry skills. Basic accounting and Excel skills required.
· Great communication skills and have managerial experience and be able to interact with all depths within the corporation on a professional level. An absolute must to always conduct themselves in a professional manner.
· Demonstrate excellent organizational skills along with the ability to manage multiple tasks and personnel issues.
· Customer Base
· Commercial Teams
· Sales Organization
· Customer Advocate /Service Team
· Contracts Team
· Pricing Team
· Consignment Team
· Returns Team