- Receive inbound activity through phone, mail, Internet or other electronic channels and respond accurately, promptly and efficiently. Respond to consumer inquiries/complaints by composing written documentation and choosing the appropriate letter; achieve department metrics and standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of entry and accuracy while processing product inquiry or complaint information.
- Enter consumer information and document the nature of the call into the designated complaint management system. Classify product complaint according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in a highly accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support and technical expertise in the handling of problem resolution, special consumer requests, and technical inquiries. Resolve promotional offer inquiries and complaints by explaining promotional offers, coordinating information with Marketing and maintaining current information.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of company products, policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines, appropriate business procedures and customer service skills and sound judgment in making critical decisions; support product introductions, changes and discontinuations.
- Actively troubleshoot for Bausch.com, Facebook, Twitter, and other Social sites regarding our products, promotions, and coupons.
Actively seek information from product managers and third party vendors about our products.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Products: Bausch +Lomb Vision Care, Nutritionals and Pharmaceuticals, all Bausch Health, and Salix.
Includes Canada Bausch + Lomb products.
Quality, Regulatory, Marketing.