Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Bausch Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
Click column header to sort
This principal scientist position within Nonclinical Safety will support the research and development of new ophthalmic products as well as maintenance of business activities for B+L Surgical Business Unit through the design of biocompatibility assessment strategies, execute toxicology studies designed to meet regulatory guidelines, particularly ISO 10993, and author biocompatibility safety assessments and other regulatory documents.
Primary objective is to provide research and development in process and product engineering to include: development of new intraocular lenses; development of new technology for production, product testing, and inspection processes; and validations for new products, manufacturing equipment, and manufacturing processes.
Bausch Health Companies, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
Person in this position will provide insights on incentive compensation, targeting & alignments. She/he will help drive informed decisions that will help grow top/bottom line.
Primary duties will include:
- Analytical Support of Sales Force Alignment, Call Planning/Targeting and Incentive Compensation functional areas
- Use of programming and software to create processes in support of IC and Call Planning
- Use of territory alignment software such as Javelin Territory Designer, TerrAlign, or similar
- Data management (ETL process) for staging of reporting data in support of the IC and Call Planning
- Creation of reports related to Call Planning, Incentive Compensation and Alignment
Plan and manage/coordinate activities related to ophthalmic medical device product development projects throughout Surgical R&D using the global PDP (Product Development Process), allied systems and tools.
The Senior Quality Specialist will be responsible for Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) and Non-conformance (NC) processes and related quality activities. The position also supports new quality system/methodologies implementation, training, and problem solving.
This position will also work directly with Site Quality, Global Quality and Site Functions and Departments to provide sustaining quality and compliance leadership in the specific areas related CAPA and Non-conformance, training, and problem solving. In addition, the position is responsible for reporting key quality metrics to drive quality and efficiency.
The position will develop and maintain Nonconformance and CAPA procedures in accordance with applicable requirements.
This position also supports compliance remediation projects.
Other Quality System duties as directed by Quality leadership.
Job Title: Distribution Associate I
Hours: Monday - Friday 3:30 PM - 11:30 PM/ Over Time as scheduled
The Distribution Associate I is responsible for performing the following:
As directed by the supervisor and/or group leader perform functions to fulfill orders for shipment to customers.
This may include but is not limited to customer service support, replenishment, cycle counting, picking, packing, and manifesting. Employee may be trained in any or all of the required disciplines depending on business needs.
Employee must work all assigned hours and may also be required to perform other duties as directed by the supervisor and or group leader.
Bausch Health is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
The Regulatory Senior Manager handles regulatory development and post-approval/regulatory compliance for assigned products. Participates on the product development/life-cycle management team to provide regulatory guidance for assigned pharmaceutical Prescription products. Manages relevant regulatory strategy components and interactions with Regulatory Authorities for these products. May perform due diligence efforts on new product opportunities.
Leads the development of generic pharmaceutical products. Main area of focus would be topical (Skin and ocular), parenteral and liquid oral product development:
- Experimental design and laboratory troubleshooting
- Set-up, preparation and execution of R&D trials and cGMP activities
- Drafting, reviewing and approving stability protocols and reports
- Preparation of technical presentations
- Interpretation of data
- Internal and external communications with other operating functional groups (Quality, Regulatory, Stability, Supply Chain, Management, contract research organizations (CROs), and others
- Product transfers and scale-up activities
- Physical and chemical characterization of selected prototypes
- Set-up, preparation and execution of laboratory activities
- Preparation and execution of R&D and cGMP manufacturing activities
- Supervision of technician
- Development team composed of technicians and/or junior chemists (Chemists I-III)
- Performance evaluations of team members
- Scientific discussions/training
- Intellectual property opportunities
Documents laboratory work in compliance with company policies, government regulations. Provides general support to Formulation and Process Development Department. Supervise technicians. Provide leadership in laboratory maintenance activities.